The Life and Times of Lady St. Claire

Friday, June 02, 2006

What's up

Lady doesn't have much to talk about these days. So more than anything I'm just logging on to say hey. But now that I'm on, what the fuck is going on in the US today? I kinda watched a little television at work today and I saw some crazy shit. Military copters crashing into TV towers, coroners mixing up dead people and notifying the wrong families, bikini killers and Bush's dumb ass still in the White House. After seeing all that crap its no wonder I don't watch the news anymore. This would also begin to explain why such a large percentage of our population is on some kind of anti-depressant. Yes I went there.

On the upside, Lady has begun looking for another job so if any of you whores still believe in chivalry, hook me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home