The Life and Times of Lady St. Claire

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wrong

You know, why is it we always seem to be attracted to those who are so very wrong for us? I can't tell you how many times I have told someone..leave that sorry muthafucka alone or that bitch ain't no good. I can't tell you how many times I have asked someone why they can't leave their fatal attraction alone.
I on the other hand have never been asked that question. Is it because I think with my head and am able to distinguish between good and evil? Is it because I'm just so damn smart that I would never allow myself to care about someone who doesn't give a shit about me? Or is it because most people don't know when I'm longing to be with that "wrong" person?
The answer is nobody knows. I keep that shit to myself. You can't tell me that you don't know when you are dealing with Mr. or Mrs. Wrong. You can't tell me that you don't see the writing on the wall. You can't tell me that your brain doesn't warn you. It's just that your dick is louder. Telling you how good that shit is or is gonna be.
The first guy I fell for was the wrong guy. Yet I still have fond memories of him. I can easily forget about all the bad crap that happened between us just because the pee pee says "he wasn't so bad". The second, third and fourth guys were all the wrong guys too. I just wonder if this is why I feel the way I do. Why I won't take that leap. There have been some good guys but the funny thing is...they just don't do it for me or they are otherwise engaged. Sound familiar? I bet it does.

What to do...what to do!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a posting, lovely Lady.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home