The Life and Times of Lady St. Claire

Thursday, May 18, 2006

You just never know (or at least I don't)

Does anybody like to be wrong? I know I don't. I used to have this dumb ass idea in my head that if I knew a guy pretty well, I'd be able to tell if he liked men or not. I guess I'm not the only one keeping a big secret.
There is a guy at work who I've always liked from day one. This is the kind of guy that everyone likes. Awesome personality, good looks and a pretty nice body. He has a reputation as somewhat of a ladies man but I still secretly like him.
Now I'm not the type of person to approach somebody and say "what's up" or "let's fuck". I'm that way because rejection is a bitch and also because what if I really screw up and my secret is outed at work? Just not willing to take those types of chances.
Anyway, I have come to find out that the object of my desire is not at all the person I thought he was. In fact he is a cock hungry bitch. The way I found out sucks because it was his lover that told me and he's a good friend. So now even if I wanted to pursue this guy I couldn't. THAT SUCKS!! He and I have more in common than this other guy (my friend) that he is involved with. He likes to play bottom and my friend just can't do it for him cuz he's a big ol' bottom himself. I on the other hand would not have any problem plugging that nice ass if that's what he wanted. That was real lady like wasn't it?
Why can't things be simple for me? Why must I complicate every single aspect of my life? Screw it...being straight is not nearly as big of a pain in the ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saint Honey Ha the Minister of Urban Culture said...

I know that "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp"................but it seems that you hoes have it rough too. Forget about the guy at work.........just go shoe shoppin and say phukkit!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home