The Life and Times of Lady St. Claire

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lady goes Tramp

Ok Honey....Lady was a tramp last night. I won't tell you how much of a tramp but I will say I'm still not as bad as the rest of you whores. If I had known that getting your pole shined could feel so good...I might have tramped a lot sooner.
I also know that I have to careful and not cross too many lines because I don't want fucking around to ever be too easy for me. My family history tells me that if I go too far, there is no coming back. For that reason I'm not going to be out very much.
Last night was killer. The fucking stripper was driving me insane and he knew it! He went out of his way to fuck with me every opportunity he got. It was kinda fun!!! In addition, one of your friend's friends was just too fucking adorable. Bad situation for a hoe to be in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saint Honey Ha the Minister of Urban Culture said...

If I couldn't say a word......I'd just wave my hand......Suga, I know....I know and some otha folks know......the Dutchess knows her way around a pole.....an some balls......and th' @ass too!!!

I am happy that you are on the path of self discovery.......and as much as I hate to say this.....since I have wanted to sleep wiff you for the past 11 some odd years......be careful how far down the dark road you travel......you may have trouble finding your way back......you still have 5 reasons.......to stay where you are......the slightest miss-step could cost you at least one of those........I love you, so tread ever so carefully.........Saint Honey Ha

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home